About Vincent Yiu
Get to know Vincent Yiu
Vincent is a Director of Red Team Operations. Vincent manages services driven by the adversary mindset and practically executes and demonstrates the impact of security vulnerabilities and attack paths.
I am always open to speaking about interesting topics at different conferences ranging from business audiences to pure technical audiences. Get in touch, and I'll try to submit for the CFP or consider the event!
- 2018 DragonCon, Hong KongNot recorded
- 2018 Fintech Security Conference, Hong kongNot recorded
- 2018 SSC Security Conference, Xi'An, China Not recorded
- 2017 Jingdong Annual Security Conference, Beijing, China Not recorded
- 2017 SnoopCon, United Kingdom Private, for British Telecommunications
- 2016 SnoopCon, United Kingdom Private, for British Telecommunications
- MEng Computer Science, University of Warwick
- Offensive Security Certified Professional, Offensive Security
- Offensive Security Certified Expert, Offensive Security
- CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester, CREST
- CREST Registered Tester, CREST
- Certified Security Testing Associate, 7Safe
- Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
- Cracking the Perimeter
- Web Application Hackers Handbook - Live Edition
- Mobile Application Hackers Handbook - Live Edition
- Advanced Threat Tactics - Videos
- CSTA 3 day course that was held in Cambridge
- Reverse engineering since the age of 10
- UK National Cyber Security Championship Masterclass Finalist 2015 Telegraph: UKs Largest Cyber Terror Attack Simulation on HMS Belfast Independent: Cyber Security Challenge Hack into HMS Belfast and Blow up London Wired: A Cyber War is being staged in central London BBC News UK: Computer terror simulation used to recruit 'cyber defenders'
- USBNinja - Bad USB charging cable projects for offensive operations and simulations: BleepingComputer: USBHarpoo (Old Name) is a BadUSB Attack with a twist
Riot Games, Xiaomi, General Motors, Adobe, Barclays, Iqiyi, VIPSHOP, Didichuxing, Alibaba, Airbus, FBI, US DoD, UK Gov via. NCSC, DigitalOcean, Vultr, ElasticSearch, Intel, China Mobile via. CNCERT.